Monday 27 April 2009

About this Blog

Hi there, my name is Lucy and I have decided to grow my own vegetables this year, to make it a little more economical I joined the yahoo group swapseeds, where members can swap seeds, advice, etc etc about their plants and gardens. Since being a member I have met a fellow gardener, Emma, who has also decided to start growing her own vegetables this year, and we have agreed to swap seeds and plants to expand our ventures. Emma is also the reason why I have started this blog, she has already created one to keep a record of how she is doing and has suggested that I start one too so we can keep in touch and see how we are both getting on. So here it is my blog... enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lucy on your blog!
    Now I can add you to my "followers" list and track your garden progress easily. Welcome to the blog world :D

    ReplyDelete